Friday, November 30, 2012

Funny Photo: The Nigerian Accent .. See How Nigerians Pronounce These Simple Words

Am yet to get over myself with laughter when i got this post am about to share.

Background Check - Am a mixed breed. mom is half Nigerian and Half Ghanaian while Dad is Bahamian Ghanaian...so, now let get to it...I really wouldn’t have put this photo up but a Nigerian friend of mine actually told me Ghanaian accent was funny and I’m like did you really say that? Well there you go. This is how a typical Nigerian would say these simple words. It’s just for laughs .. I beg my Nigerian friends don’t come and chew me ooo LOL...

.




LOL!!! So, what do you guys think? True? Or False???

2 comments:

  1. LOL, This is true and funny also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo, true- not sure about Xbox but love the Google and Happy Birthaday!! LOL!! :P

    ReplyDelete