Tuesday, November 6, 2012

How not to "toast" a female



I'm not a big fan of the word "toast" or "scope". I prefer the word "address". Some of the things I'm about to mention are things I have personally experienced or witnessed. A lot of "boys" need to upgrade their "toasting" level. 
continue after the cut....


When I say "upgrade", I don't mean luxuries. Females get turned off very easily, you would be surprised how little details matter. Please note: not all women are the same. Some women are freaks ( it's just about the sex and run. No time for "catching feelings"). While some females are just material girls and others are either girlfriend or wife material.

Some men watch too much TV. What happens on TV, doesn't happen in real life. Just because you use "AXE" as deodorant doesn't mean a woman's skirt would just come off you. Dress accordingly. If you are above 22 years of age, don't let Amadioha catch you wearing skinny jeans. Wearing the latest set of clothes isn't necessary. Be you!

Here are some "tips":

1) "You look familiar, have we met before ?". This is a line you shouldn't use unless she really seems familiar to you. You might end up embarrassing yourself with the following: "I think I saw you last week in Schaerbeek". The lady in question lives in Leuven and doesn't even know where Schaerbeek is situated. So if you aren't sure whether she seems familiar to you or not, just introduce yourself.
2) "Baby,what's your name ?". Don't use names like "baby" or "sweetheart" if you just met her for the first time. Personally, this turns me off.
3) Don't brag. It may attract some type of girls tho.
4) Show your swag. "Swag" isn't about popping Rosé, Hennessy and Alomo...You only attract flies. "Swag" is the way you move, the way you talk, your composure.
5) She's hard to get ? Play along.
6) Mind your language. Don't come out saying: "Baby, I just wanna fucking know who you fucking are". I would just dust my shoe and walk out. I'm not even bragging.

To be honest there are no "real" tips on how to "toast" a female. It depends on who you are. You may be wondering why girls always front. It's not about what we get from fronting. It's the point some of  us are trying to prove. And mind you, sometimes it's not fronting. It's called " I just don't like you". The feeling is not necessarily mutual.

The key thing is to always respect yourself no matter what. But that  certainly does not mean you should act like a fool. And don't be pushy. NICE AND SLOW, that is what the ladies love.

*adjusts shirt* Being pretty isn't easy, you know...One has got to adjust to modern circumstances...That is where "fronting" comes in.

-Dprincess

No comments:

Post a Comment