Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Broad Daylight Prostitute




My dad once told me that everything happens for a reason. But often times I had wondered if some things ought to be. For example, why do bad things happen to good people ? "The wicked shall not go unpunished" These are words I don't believe. The average Nigerian guy my age has not seen what I have seen. He has not experienced what I have experienced when it comes to women and the spirit world. Women are wicked. I'm 25 years of age but I am weak and feeble like a 70 year old man.

continue....



 If I could turn back the hands of time,I would. My foolishness led me to the position where I am today. It's funny because my father  warned me about this. His exact words were "Once you sleep with a prostitute, as a man,you have lost your worth". Let me just say this, a prostitute isn't necessarily a woman who stands along the road at night.


It all happened a month ago. I had just been promoted at work, got engaged to my high school sweetheart. Everything was working fine for me. Until I met Itohan. I met Itohan in the market. When I first saw her, I thought to myself "Why is this beautiful lightskin girl crying ?". I approached her and offered her my help. She told me she was stranded and needed a place to lay her head for the night. Her tears captured my heart. So I took her to my place. I saw no harm in it, after all it was just for a night. We got to my place, I cooked. After eating, we talked and joked around. She kept on thanking me. My impression of her was that she was a nice person. I showed her the guest room. Itohan uttered another "Thank you, Femi. God will bless you". I went to my room and slept.


At 1am, I heard a strange noise. I turned on the light in my room. Itohan was standing in the corner. She was wearing a white, short, silky nightwear. I asked her what she was doing in my room at such an ungodly hour.  Itohan didn't answer me. She had this seductive look in her eyes.I couldn't keep my eyes off her.  I examined her from head to toes. My eyes were pleased with what I saw. I undressed with my eyes and did to her whatever seemed appropriate.  "Itohan, what are you doing here? ". Her reply was rather unexpected.  She smiled and said "I just came to say thank you". She then left my room. Baffled and rather not concerned, I went back to sleep.

By the time I woke up, Itohan was sitting on my bed. "Femi, pay me my money". Shocked, I asked her what she was talking about.

"As my client, you are obligated to pay me after rendering you my services"

"Client ?"

"Femi, I am a prostitute. Please, pay me and let me go"

"But I didn't touch you. Nothing happened"

"You did. Remember?"

I then remembered I had imagined us having sex.

"But that was just a piece of my imagination. Nothing happened!"

"So you will not pay me?"

"No" I bluntly replied.

Itohan just dissapeared. Poof! She vanished. I was still trying to process what had happened when my door bell rang. The post man gave me a letter from my company. I opened it and to my great surprise and agony, I was fired. My heart sank deep into the ocean of dismay. Exactly 15 minutes later, I got a break up text from my fiancee that stated "I'm sorry,I can't marry you. Good bye". What was going on? My phone rang, I picked. My mom was crying dreadfully.


"Femi ?! Femi ?!  E gba mi o! your father is dead"



-Dprincess
SOURCE: TAYOTV

No comments:

Post a Comment