Friday, November 30, 2012

MUST WATCH: White people are fun. No seriously… they are.



A friend of mine who leaves in the U.S. sent this in to me yesterday with the following hilarious rant attached that went as follows:
San you need to check out this ol frackle-nackle f*ckery going on in this damn picture. It’s making me look at my goofy pale-balled husband and this baby on my lap and making me want to slap the s**t out of him if our child inherits any of his whiteboy bullshyt. Look at this shyt, San! These goofy-ass white boys are JUMPING OFF THE HOUSE!! OFF THE HOUSE!!! Where is their damn mother! Probably making bean salad or something with mayonnaise in it. I swear to God and Gobots that this man told me to make crust for bake chicken using cornflakes and mayonnaise, San. Cornflakes and MAYONNAISE! If he wasn’t so damn pretty with those blue eyes, I would run him over in his sleep!  Anyway, look at this stupid video and tell NBB about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment